Yes, Inches!!! Size DOES Matter ...... for some things.
This week the progress I made was in inches! We did circumference measurements 2 weeks ago and checked up on them this week. There was no difference in neck, chest, upper arm or calf :(
There was, however, differences in forearm, waist, hips and thigh.
In 2 weeks I got rid of ........
1 inch off forearm
1 inch off waist
1/2 inch off hips
1 inch off thigh ...... for a grand total of
3.5 inches off my body circumference!
That's a huge deal in just 2 weeks AND I ate what I wanted for Thanksgiving and even cheated throughout the weekend (the trainers are not happy about that).
Another learning this week, if you cheat all weekend long (especially a 4 day weekend) it's sooooo much harder to get back on the wagon. I've struggled all week and have noticed a difference in my the way my health feels, my body aches, and I don't have much energy.
One "cheat meal" is okay. A weekend of bad food choices, and I pay for it.
I am happy to know that I now take up 3.5 inches less of my personal space :)
Have a great weekend and do as I say, not as I did and eat clean - you'll feel better if you do.





No comments:
Post a Comment