Starting this program the week of Halloween, my FAVORITE holiday of the year, SUCKS! I want CANDY!!!!!! And yet, I am refraining. The only thing that keeps me holding on is the fact that I get one cheat meal a week and I am having a Halloween party on Saturday. I'm holding out until Saturday to eat what I want, including - but not limited to - Peanut Butter cups and fun size snickers bars.This is sooooooo hard. I have to find the strength to hold out until Saturday night. I don't know where I'm going to get it, but I will.
My journey to losing 100 pounds in 1 year. The Valecia Project is about me changing my life and achieving my life goals of finding the man of my dreams and starting a family.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Day 3 - Halloween!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment