I decided to do a yeast/ candida cleanse for a few weeks. I was noticing many symptoms that pointed to too much yeast in my body and I was asked to be a test subject for HcG injections. The HcG diet is very extreme and although I had no intentions of of taking in only 500 calories a day, I did intend to stick to the limited choice of food and it was inline with killing off the overgrowth of yeast in my body. It was VERY difficult. Eating bland flavorless food for 3 weeks and eating the same thing day in and day out. I will say that I was able to lose quite a bit of weight (17 lbs) in 3 weeks and I had so much more energy since I was only putting clean food into my body. I also knew that when I started eating flavor again, it would be hard to stop. Sure enough, I finished the diet right before my birthday and I chose indulge since it was my birthday. Not only did the indulgence make me physically ill because of the sugar and fats and starches - I also gained 5 lbs in one weekend! Like I said, I knew once I had yummy, it would be hard to stop. So, a new day, a new week, and back to working on the new me :).
No comments:
Post a Comment